I've just happily spent the last 40 minutes listening to Kellie Pickler's new album, "The Woman I am," and now I think you should take 40 minutes out of your day to listen too.
The album marks her first project under new label home Black River Entertainment.
The twelve songs on The Woman I Am are:
1. “Little Bit Gypsy” (Kyle Jacobs, Tammi Kidd Hutton and Fred Wilhelm)
2. “Ring for Sale” (Chris Stapleton and Jim Beavers)
3. “Buzzin'” (TJ Osborne, John Osborne and Steve Moakler)
4. “The Woman I Am” (Kellie Pickler and Kyle Jacobs)
5. “Closer to Nowhere” (Carson Chamberlain, Wade Kirby and Phil O'Donnell)
6. “Selma Drye” (Kellie Pickler, Billy Montana and Phillip Lammonds)
7. “I Forgive You” (Busbee, Hillary Lindsey and Aimee Mayo)
8. “Bonnie and Clyde” (Kellie Pickler, Kyle Jacobs and Liz Rose)
9. “Where Did Your Love Go” (Kalisa Ewing and Rivers Rutherford)
10. “No Cure for Crazy” (Kyle Jacobs, Joe Leathers, Billy Montana and John Ozier)
11. “Tough All Over” (Gary Nicholson and Leslie Satcher)
12. “Someone Somewhere Tonight” (Davis Raines and Walt Wilkins)
Got something to add? Be sure to comment below.