Joe Nichols has one of the most unique voices of country music. He is handsome, charming & crazy talented. Most of us remember a few of his older songs such as "The Impossible" which reached #3 on The Billboard Hot Country Singles. Most of his well known hits were released via Show Dog Universal, his very first #1 is my all time favorite, "Brokenheartsville." Shortly after that Joe released a single that would go on to become his second number one hit. "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" is a song that everyone can enjoy. In fact, I still hear it at some of the country bars I hang out in. In 2012 Joe signed with Red Bow Records, his latest single "Sunny & 75" was released to country radio in May, 2013. It's been a very busy year for Joe but there is so much more to come. Joe's eighth studio album Crickets will be released on October, 8 2013. I figured with his busy schedule, he could use a interview that was nothing more than a little fun.
1. What is your favorite thing about country music?
Everything about country music is the real raw stories & the organic nature of the music.
2. Do you have a favorite place to perform?
Billy Bob's in Ft.Worth, Texas
3. If you could duet with any female artist, who would you pick?
I'd probably say someone from another genre, maybe Lana Del Ray or Sheryl Crow.
4. What was the last song you listened to?
5. Name one food you can't live without?
I would have to say.... Ribs.
6. Do you have a life motto?
One day at a time.
7. Sweet or spicy?
8. Would you ever consider being on a reality tv show?
Of course I would. As long as the reality isn't too close to the reality.
9. Any new projects in the works for you?
The new album comes out October 8th.
10. Is there anything you would like to say to all your fans?
Yes. I love them and that is why I do this.
For more info on Joe's new album or to check out his tour dates please visit www.joenichols.com you can also follow Joe on twitter @JoeNichols
Remember folks, for all your country music updates, interviews & gossip follow me via twitter @brittwv