Super group Rascal Flatts announced today they will extend their Farmers Insurance Presents "Changed Tour" with a winter leg of 20 dates starting January 10 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Special guest The Band Perry will join Rascal Flatts for the 2013 leg of the tour.
Rascal Flatts is known for their highly energetic performances and state-of-the-art production. The
Minneapolis Star shared, "country music's best-selling trio of all time brought lots of harmonies, a little humor and imaginative video. They came across as committed, fun-loving, crowd-pleasing entertainers." And the Orange County Register claimed Rascal Flatts performance of "What Hurts The Most" in their encore at the mid-September show at Verizon Amphitheater "definitely helped put the show over the top as the best country performance of the fading summer season."
Remaining Farmers Insurance Presents "Changed Tour" 2012 dates:
- 10-20 Atlanta, GA Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood
- 10-26 Tampa, FL 1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre
- 10-27 W Palm Beach, FL Cruzan Amphitheatre
Farmers Insurance Presents "Changed Tour" 2013 dates:
- 1-10 Green Bay, WI Resch Center
- 1-11 Moline, IL i wireless Center
- 1-12 Springfield, MO JQH Arena
- 1-17 Sioux City, IA Tyson Events Center
- 1-18 Tulsa, OK BOK Center
- 1-19 Wichita, KS INTRUST Bank Arena
- 1-24 Spokane, WA Spokane Arena
- 1-25 Missoula, MT Adams Event Center
- 1-26 Billings, MT Rimrock Auto Arena at MetraPark
- 2-7 Terre Haute, IN ISU Hulman Center
- 2-8 Lexington, KY Rupp Arena
- 2-9 Columbus, OH Nationwide Arena
- 2-14 North Charleston, SC North Charleston Coliseum
- 2-15 Greensboro, NC GreensboroColiseum
- 2-16 Charlottesville, VA John Paul Jones Arena
- 2-23 Pikeville, KY Eastern Kentucky Exposition Center
- 2-24 Youngstown, OH Covelli Centre
- 2-28 Topeka, KS Landon Arena
- 3-1 Jonesboro, AR ASU Convocation Center
- 3-2 Tupelo, MS BancorpSouth Arena
Dates subject to change
Live Nation is the national tour promoter. Log on to www.rascalflatts.com or www.livenation.com for tour dates and information.
Got something to add? Be sure to comment below.