The Wii video game Country Dance only came out last March, but it's apparently been enough of a hit that the game maker has lined up it's next game with a whole new list of songs to shake yo country thang to.
Country Dance 2 will feature over 30 new songs from chart toppers such as George Strait, Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, and Easton Corbin and will have a host of new features such as a sing-a-long mode, duet dancing, and a calorie-counting exercise mode for those of you trying to shake yourself to a new booty.
There's no word on when Country Dance 2 will be officially released to the market, but the first confirmed 15 tracks are:
- Ashton Shepard – “Look It Up”
- Billy Currington – “People Are Crazy”
- Blake Shelton – “Honey Bee”
- Carrie Underwood – “All American Girl”
- Easton Corbin – “Roll With It”
- Eric Church – “Hell On The Heart”
- George Strait – “Here for a Good Time”
- Gwyneth Paltrow – “Shake That Thing”
- Hayley McLean – “Good Time Bone”
- Josh Thompson – “Won’t Be Lonely Long”
- Kellie Pickler – “Tough”
- Little Big Town – “Little White Church”
- Miranda Lambert – “Gun Powder and Lead”
- Montgomery Gentry – “What Do Ya Think About That”
- Rodney Atkins – “Take a Back Road”
Okay, you may have noticed that there's no Luke Bryan's Country Girl (Shake It for Me) on the list above. Hey video game creators, you better get to including that in the future songs list because I'm pretty certain no country dance game worth it's salt would be caught dead without it.
Trailer for the original Country Dance Wii game.
Got something to add? Be sure to comment below.